- Nexia SAB&T 2017/2018 Tax Guide (PDF – 1570KB)
- Nexia SAB&T 2016 Africa Overview 2016 Guide (PDF – 5108KB)
- Nexia SAB&T 2016 Business in South Africa Guide (PDF – 1254KB)
- Nexia SAB&T 2016 Directors Guide (PDF – 1166KB)
- Nexia SAB&T 2016/2017 Tax Guide (PDF – 1550kb)
- Business Guide Library (Includes the following business guides:
“Africa Overview” Guide, Companies Act Guide, Consumer Protection Act Guide, Directors Guide, Doing Business in SA, Estate PLanning Guide, Ethics Guide, Guide to the Memorandum of Incorporation, Property & Tax Guide, Sustainability Guide and Tax Guide)
- Nexia SAB&T Trust Guide (PDF – 1128KB)
- Nexia SABT Africa Overview Guide (PDF – 5649KB)
This guide gives an overview of 40 African states and is designed to be a compass, providing an overview to point the user in the right direction when navigating through this huge continent. It is crucial that any investment or other decisions should only be made after consultation with relevant experts.
- Nexia SABT Companies Act Guide (PDF – 905KB)
This guide is indended as an easy reference for directors, shareholders, company officers and any other stakeholder who has an interest in corporate law reform. The information contained in this guide is intended as an overview of key provisions set out in the legislation.
- Nexia SABT Consumer Protection Act Guide (PDF – 1017KB)
This guide is intended as an easy reference guide for directors, shareholders, company officers and any other stakeholder who has an interest in corporate governance. The information contained in the guide is a summary of some of the key aspects of the Act, and the Regulations, and is issued as a general overview thereof.
- Nexia SABT Directors Guide (PDF – 867KB)
This guide is intended as an easy reference guide for consumers, business owners, directors, advertisers, marketing consultants, franchises, and anybody involved in the supply of goods and services. The information contained in the guide is a summary of some of the key duties and responsibilities for directors and officers of companies to take cognisance of in relation to the Companies Act, 2008, and the King II Code and Report on Good Governance.
- Nexia SABT Business in SA Guide (PDF – 1183KB)
This guide is intended as an easy reference guide for investors and entrepreneurs, both foreign and local on doing business in South Africa. It covers all key areas from a regulatory perspective plus additional investment information.
- Nexia SABT Estate Planning Guide (PDF – 1116KB)
This handy guide explains the basics of estate planning. It focuses specifically on planning for death as well as the benefits of strategically planning an estate, taking into account the estate owner’s personal circumstances and wishes.
- Nexia SABT Ethics Guide (PDF – 397KB)
The information contained in the guide is a summary of the key concepts and issues and primary business challenges related to workplace ethics. The guide therefore extends beyong a list of do’s and don’ts to provide a more compregensive understanding of workplace ethics.
- Nexia SABT MOI Guide 2011 (PDF – 863KB)
The Act requires all pre-existing companies to convert their existing Memorandum of Incorporation so as to comply with the new legislation. The guide is intended to serve as a guideline to the drafting of a new Memorandum of Incorporation, and its lodgement at the Commission.
- Nexia SABT Sustainability Guide 2011 – (PDF – 2150KB)
The information contained in the guide is a summary of some of the key concepts and challenges which business, government and the individual face in relation to environmental issues facing our planet, social responsibility, corporate governance, and the concept of sustainable business practices. It is issued as a general overview of the topic.
- Tax Guide 2015/2016 (PDF – 1697KB)
The Tax Guide is an easy reference overview of the South African Tax System, incorporating announcements made in the budget speech delivered in February each year. The guide is designed to inform and assist you in light of the number of tax changes proposed in the budget.
- Africa Tax Guide 2015/2016 (PDF – 8154KB)
The African Tax Guide covers the Tax Rules of 26 African Countries namely: Angola; Botswana; Burundi; Cape Verde; Egypt; Gambia; Ghana; Kenya; Lesotho; Libya; Mauritius; Morocco; Mozambique; Namibia; Nigeria; Rwanda; Sierra Leone; Somaliland; South Africa; South Sudan; Swaziland; Tanzania; Tunisia; Uganda; Zambia; Zimbabwe
- Guide on How to Use the Promotion of Access to Information Act 2 of 2000 (PDF – 1700KB) – www.sahrc.org.za
- Template Section 51 Manual (DOCX – 77KB) – www.sahrc.org.za
- Integrated reporting – A Guide (PDF – 2046KB) – View as Ebook
- SAB&T Independent Review (PDF – 1688KB) – View as Ebook
- Archived guides/manuals