Brief Description of this Job
This is an application to start your ACCA articles with Nexia SAB&T, once you have completed your University degree and registered with ACCA.
The candidate should attach their: certified ID, Matric Certificate, Academic Record to date & CV.
- Grade 12
- Proficient on Microsoft Office
- BCom Accounting Degree (Average pass mark of 65%)
ONLY students who are in their 1st year of studies in Accounting, following the ACCA stream, through a SAICA accredited University, and have registered with ACCA.
- Selects appropriate accounting frameworks and policies.
- Accounts for the entity’s transactions, including non-routine transactions.
- Prepares or evaluates financial statements and accompanying notes.
- Interprets financial statements.
Skills and Behavioural Attributes
- Take initiative and adapt to change
- Work proactively on their own (unsupervised) and in a team
- Communicate well in verbal and written format and interact with all levels
- Identify problems, conduct research, evaluate evidence & makes appropriate decisions
- Asks appropriate and probing questions to obtain required information
- Takes responsibility for own development
Students are required to complete 3 years of relevant practice experience to achieve
13 performance objectives (9 Essential objectives and 4 out of 11 options).