Choose to be part of a firm that is redefining the accounting, auditing and consulting industry.
Nexia SAB&T is looking for candidates for the following career opportunities:
- Junior Bookkeeper (Cape Town)
- Tax Assistant (Cape Town)
- Senior Accountant (Cape Town)
- Internal Auditor (Cape Town)
- Tax Senior (Cape Town)
- External Audit Senior/Manager (Cape Town)
- SAICA Trainees (Cape Town)
- External Audit Senior / Manager (Cape Town)
At Nexia SAB&T we’ll give you access to fantastic learning and development opportunities whilst you’re studying towards your professional qualification. This coupled with a broad spread of technical and client relationship skills, you’ll also begin to develop and apply amazing business insights. Our friendly staff will help you settle in and our partners will mentor you through sharing their knowledge, skills and insights to help you develop. We leverage the diversity in thought, background, and knowledge with multiple nationalities working in 10 branches across all the provinces of South Africa.
Few organisations can offer such a wide variety of roles, so if you’re eager to take on challenging tasks day by day, and your results speak of your achievements, then you are one step closer to joining our winning team!
Our talent strategy focuses on:
- Ensuring our workforce is representative of our countries demographics with reference to South African citizens
- Aspiring trainee accountants that have achieved their qualification in accounting and/or finance
- Enthusiastic, eager to learn, motivated and driven individuals with a true passion for the field
- Nurturing talent to ensure that the calibre of the candidate that comes through our ranks is one that has all of the qualities of a bonafide entrepreneur.
Click here to view your Career Path
Click here for a PDF version of the information provided above and our application form.
Click here to apply for learnerships.
Click here to download Nexia SAB&T Learnership guide – 2019