Internal Auditor: Cape Town
Application for: Vacation work 2nd / 3rd year
Internal Audit VAC/IA/CT2&3 February 2021
Brief Description of this Job
This is an application to join Nexia SAB&T for a two week period (10 working days) of working in the Internal Audit service line. We recognise the importance of exposing learners to the world of work and the accounting and auditing profession. Our Vac work programme affords learners the opportunity to develop your skillset needed in the auditing profession and create your network.
The candidate should attach their:
- Certified ID,
- Matric Certificate,
- Academic Record to date, and
- Curriculum Vitae.
ONLY students studying towards qualifying with an IIA Professional Certification will be considered for this programme. This programme is open to all 2nd year, 3rd year students.
Key Responsibilities and Personal Development
- You will develop your business skills to ensure that you are better equipped to tackle the business world.
- We will assist you to identify your skills and competencies from a range of assessment techniques, which will help you enhance your potential as an effective team member within a professional services organisation.
- You will have the opportunity to obtain practical experience in the application of the theory learnt during your academic studies.
Learners who experience our working environment and then return to their academic studies find their studies more relevant as they can relate it to their working experience.
Skills and Behavioural Attributes
- This programme is tailored to senior university learners who are looking at experiencing a firm and gaining in-depth knowledge in how they work.
- The learner must have a sound working knowledge of accounting and auditing.
- They must be able to work within a team, as well as independently and produce high quality work.
- Attention to detail and good communication skills.