Internal Audit Assistant Manager: Cape Town
Closing date for applications: 24 March 2023
Internal Audit IAAssistantManager/CT/2023 March 2022
WHO WE ARE: COMPANY DESCRIPTION:
At Nexia SAB&T we dream big, and we deliver! We value creativity, persistence, and innovation – passionately believing that through teamwork that we can all reach greater heights. Since 1994, we have been innovating and changing the game of how auditors are seen and work.
WHY IS THIS ROLE IMPORTANT TO US:
A National firm of Chartered Accountants, seeks to employ an Assistant Internal Audit Manager to be based in their Cape Town Office.
WHAT YOU NEED, IN ORDER TO APPLY:
- Bachelor’s Degree from accredited college or university
- Qualified CIA or progress in studying towards a CIA qualification;
- An accredited qualification in the field of Internal Audit;;
- Completed articles, internship or similar;
- At least 5 years work experience within a similar industry, of which 2 years must have been in a supervisory role;
- Computer Literacy required ie. proficiency in the use of Ms Office, Teammate or similar audit package;
- Ability to travel as required;
- Drivers licence essential.
- A minimum of 7 working experience in a similar type industry
- Manage audit projects within the allocated budget and timelines for completion;
- First line of communication with client representatives during the execution and reporting phases of audits;
- Responsible for the guidance; on the job training and performance appraisal of assigned internal audit staff members;
- First level of review of audit work performed by internal audit staff members
Are you a deadline driven individual with excellent technical knowledge and communications skills with the ability to provide advice and support to our clients? Are you looking for a learning environment and to be part of the growth of an internal audit department?
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Team player, approachable, receptive to feedback from others
- Display levels of patience and understanding
- Adaptability and flexibility
- Methodical, accurate and detail conscious
- Able to build rapport at all levels, interact confidently
- Ability to work in a pressurised environment
- Negotiating skills
- Good presentation skills
- Prioritising, ability to manage time effectively
- Good listening skills, actively clarifying what has been communicated to ensure understanding
- Integrity, honesty and confidentiality
- Results orientated and deadline driven
- Ability to work in a culture diverse environment
- People management skills
- Ability to influence
- Problem solving and decision making
- Self-motivated and energetic
WHY OUR STAFF ARE HAPPY AND CHOOSE US:
- Awesome clients – we serve and partner with a variety of Top Tier clients across the Public and Private sector. Work with some of the world’s leading companies and impact how they do business!
- Opportunity Knocks. Often – being a part of a growing company we challenge you to grow! Whether it’s horizontal, vertical, or angular, we want to support the path that you want to carve.
- Learn as you grow – starting from the onboarding program to internal education, education resources, e-learning to external education, we invest heavily in employee learning and development.
- Connect globally – work with people from different countries, participate in EMEA events, join us in our Nexia Day annually. We put the “global” in globalization.
Please send a detailed CV to Pindile.email@example.com by no later than 24 March 2023