IT Audit Intermediate/Senior: Centurion – Pretoria
Closing date for applications: 3 March 2021
Audit ITAudit/PTA/2021 January 2021
Brief Description of this Job
A fabulous opportunity for has arisen to join the IT Audit team as an IT Audit Junior/ Intermediate Trainee in the Centurion office. We are looking for an ambitious and focused individual who will progress within the ranks of our organisation.
- A completed relevant 3-year degree (Intermediate Level essential)
- Computer Literate (MS Office)
- Experience on TeamMate will be beneficial
- Technical knowledge (advantageous)
- 2-4 years working experience in a similar type industry
- Intermediate level must have experience in performing ITGC, Application control, Governance, Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery reviews. Preferably in both Private and Public sector experience is a must.
- Intermediate level must a solid knowledge of IT Security basics.
- Effectively execute IT audits within delegated area of responsibility
- Provide regular feedback to IT audit manager/partner
- Prepare IT audit working papers and assist in the compilation of reportable findings
- You will evaluate audit observations, determine the root cause of issues, assess the level of impact on the business ensure that audit observations have been discussed with management and assist management to put appropriate plans in place.
- Managing budget and client expectations
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Adaptability and flexibility
- Responsibility and accountability
- Problem solving
- Methodical, accurate and detail conscious
- Team player, approachable, receptive to feedback from others
- Strong client focus
- Ability to work in a pressurized environment
- Prioritizing, ability to manage time effectively
- Integrity, honesty and confidentiality
- Ability to work in a culture diverse environment
- Self-motivated and energetic
- Must be prepared to work long hours and able to travel.