IT Intermediate/Senior Auditor: Centurion
Closing date for applications: 24 March 2023
IT Audit IntermSeniorITAuditor/CENT/2023 March 2022
WHO WE ARE: COMPANY DESCRIPTION:
At Nexia SAB&T we dream big, and we deliver! We value creativity, persistence, and innovation – passionately believing that through teamwork that we can all reach greater heights. Since 1994, we have been innovating and changing the game of how auditors are seen and work.
WHY IS THIS ROLE IMPORTANT TO US:
We require a suitable candidate to manage IT audits within delegated area of responsibility and ensures that the audit assignment is executed according to the audit plan in terms of time and management.
KNOWLEDGE, EXPERIENCE AND PERSONAL COMPETENCIES
- A completed relevant 3-year degree (Intermediate/Senior Level essential)
- Computer Literate (MS Office)
- Experience on TeamMate
- Technical knowledge
- CISA (advantageous)
- 3-5 years working experience in a similar type industry
- Intermediate/Senior level must have experience in performing ITGC, Application control, Governance, Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery reviews. Preferably in both Private and Public sector experience is a must.
- Intermediate level must a solid knowledge of IT Security basics.
- Personal Competencies
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Adaptability and flexibility
- Responsibility and accountability
- Problem solving
- Methodical, accurate and detail conscious
- Team player, approachable, receptive to feedback from others
- Strong client focus
- Ability to work in a pressurized environment
- Prioritizing, ability to manage time effectively
- Integrity, honesty and confidentiality
- Ability to work in a culture diverse environment
- Self-motivated and energetic
Must be prepared to work long hours and able to travel.