IT Intermediate/Senior Auditor: Centurion
Closing date for applications: 15 February 2023
Audit IT/PTA February 2023
- Effectively execute IT audits within delegated area of responsibility.
- Provide regular feedback to IT audit manager/partner.
- Prepare IT audit working papers and assist in the compilation of reportable findings.
- Manage a project and fulfill all the administration duties;
- You will evaluate audit observations, determine the root cause of issues, assess the level of impact on the business ensure that audit observations have been discussed with management and assist management to put appropriate plans in place.
Knowledge, Experience and Personal Competencies
- A completed relevant 3-year degree (Intermediate/Senior Level essential)
- Computer Literate (MS Office)
- Experience on TeamMate
- Technical knowledge
- CISA (advantageous)
- 3-5 years working experience in a similar type industry
- Intermediate/Senior level must have experience in performing ITGC, Application control, Governance, Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery reviews. Preferably in both Private and Public sector experience is a must.
- Intermediate level must a solid knowledge of IT Security basics.
- Personal Competencies
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Adaptability and flexibility
- Responsibility and accountability
- Problem solving
- Methodical, accurate and detail conscious
- Team player, approachable, receptive to feedback from others
- Strong client focus
- Ability to work in a pressurized environment
- Prioritizing, ability to manage time effectively
- Integrity, honesty and confidentiality
- Ability to work in a culture diverse environment
- Self-motivated and energetic
Must be prepared to work long hours and able to travel.