Welcome to the February 2019 edition of Tax Link.
Tax Link is a Nexia publication that gives the readers access to the latest updates from across the globe. The articles were sourced from tax professionals across the network, who provide insightful country information on both national and international developments.
This edition contains contains the following articles:
- Proposed changes to Australia’s thin cap rules.
- Corporate tax reforms – new interest deduction rules in Belgium.
- Opportunity for tax credit reclaims in Brazil.
- News flash – China tax and business advisory.
- Croatia: Third phase tax reforms.
- Cyprus: your next… film destination.
- Annual tax act 2018, Germany.
- Law to strengthen the entrepreneurship in Guatemala.
- Group corporate taxation in Hungary as of 2019.
- India’s taxman eyes up the funding received by the start-up (Angel Tax).
- Mandatory e-invoicing in Italy.
- Malta implements the Anti-tax Avoidance Directive.
- Netherlands: Mandatory Disclosure Directive.
- Mauritius: Finance Act 2018 – Implementation of new tax regime effective from 1 January 2019.
- Minimum tax in Poland – possible to recover?
- Significant amendments to the tax code of the Russian Federation to become effective from 2019.
- Singapore: Central Bank turns up heat on new-age fundraising.
- Update on corporate tax reform in Switzerland.
- First sale of residence or business offices in Turkey to foreigners is without VAT!
- Making tax digital – New UK VAT compliance requirements to be introduced from April 2019.
- Tax efficient remittances to the UK.
- U.S.: Section 163(j) interest limitation rules.