Nexia SAB&T Electronic Mail Legal Notice
This E-Mail legal notice may be amended without prior warning.
1. This E-Mail legal notice is enforceable and binding on the recipient / addressee in terms of The Electronic Communications and Transaction Act, Act 25 of 2002, is available from the South African Government Information web site on the web link at https://www.gov.za/documents/electronic-communications-and-transactions-act which is Government Gazette No 23708, dated 2 August 2002, and recent developments thereof may be downloaded at https://www.acts.co.za/
2. This E-Mail transmission may contain confidential information, which is the property of Nexia SAB&T Incorporated, reg. no. 1997/018869/21 (“Nexia SAB&T”). No person, other than the recipient (so indicated by the sender) may use or disclose the contents of this message, links or attachments hereto, to any person whatsoever. Unauthorised disclosure and/or use may result in civil and criminal liability.
3. The information in this E-Mail, links or attachments thereto is intended for the attention and use of the addressee only – if you are not the intended addressee/recipient, you are hereby notified that any use, disclosure, copying or distribution of the contents of this E-Mail transmission or the taking of any action in reliance thereon or pursuant thereto, is strictly prohibited. Should you have received this E-Mail in error, please delete and destroy it immediately and notify the sender.
4. The E-Mail address of the sender may not be used, copied, sold, disclosed, shared or incorporated into any database or mailing list for spamming and/or other online marketing practices without the prior consent of the sender and/or Nexia SAB&T.
5. Under no circumstances shall Nexia SAB&T or the sender of this E-Mail be liable to any party for any direct, indirect, special or consequential damages, including, without limitation, any loss of profits, loss of revenue, loss of income, business interruption, loss of programs or data, even if Nexia SAB&T or the sender of this E-Mail have been expressly advised of the possibility of such damages.
6. Any agreements concluded with Nexia SAB&T by using electronic correspondence shall only come into effect once Nexia SAB&T has indicated such contract formation in a follow up or return communication and always subject to the requirements of the ECT Act and contract law in general.
7. No E-Mail correspondence sent to Nexia SAB&T shall be deemed to have been received until Nexia SAB&T has responded thereto. An auto-reply shall not constitute such “response” for purposes of this clause. Return E-Mail messages blocked by Nexia SAB&T’s virus detection and/or filtering applications shall not be deemed to have been received by Nexia SAB&T and/or the addressee.
8. No warranties, whether express or implied, are made and/or implied that any employee and/or contractor of Nexia SAB&T is and/or was authorised to create and send this communication.
9. Nexia SAB&T reserves the right to intercept, filter, view, block, delete, access, copy, read and act upon this E-Mail message and all E-Mail messages sent as reply messages to this E-Mail message or the address of the sender.
10. Nexia SAB&T retains the copyright in all E-Mail messages and attachments sent from its communications systems insofar as such content is original and subject to copyright. The recipient / addressee is hereby licensed to open and read the message and/or attachments only – all other rights are reserved unless so indicated by Nexia SAB&T.
11. The views and opinions expressed in this E-Mail message do not necessarily reflect the views and/or opinions of Nexia SAB&T. If this E-Mail message is used for purposes unrelated to the official business of Nexia SAB&T, Nexia SAB&T shall not be liable for any damage, liability, infringement or loss caused by the contents of this message and the sender shall take full responsibility therefore in his/her personal capacity.
12. Subject to urgent and interim relief, all disputes and/or disagreements and/or damages and/or liabilities, in any manner related to the:
1. Interpretation, validity, access to and enforceability of this E-Mail legal notice;
2. Content (including message headers, links and/or attachments) of this E-Mail message;
3. The time and place this E-Mail was sent and/or delivered; and/or
4. The identity of the sender shall be referred to urgent and confidential.
13. The law of South Africa shall govern this E-Mail message and legal notice.
14. Information disclosures required by law:
1. Full name of company: Nexia SAB&T Chartered Accountants Incorporated
2. Registration number: 1997/018869/21
3. VAT registration number: 4110217462
4. Directors: A full list of directors will be provided upon request
5. Company Secretary: None
6. (Group Chief Executive Officer). Bashier Adam
7. Postal address: P O Box 10512, Centurion, 0046
8. Street address: 119 Witch-Hazel Avenue, Highveld Technopark, Centurion
9. Website: http://www.nexia-sabt.co.za/
10. Promotion of Access to Information Act 2 of 2000 Manual: http://www.nexia-sabt.co.za/paia/
15. Please report any E-mail abuse to: mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org
16. This E-Mail legal notice shall at all times take precedence over any other E-Mail disclaimer(s) attached to return E-Mails addressed to any person with a Nexia SAB&T E-Mail account
17. Nexia SAB&T is a member firm of the “Nexia International” network. Nexia International Limited does not deliver services in its own name or otherwise. Nexia International Limited and the member firms of the Nexia International network (including those members which trade under a name which includes the word Nexia) are not part of a worldwide partnership. Member firms of the Nexia International network are independently owned and operated. Nexia International Limited does not accept any responsibility for the commission of any act, or omission to act by, or the liabilities of, any of its members.
18. Nexia International Limited does not accept liability for any loss arising from any action taken, or omission, on the basis of the content in this [depending on the medium which displays this disclaimer, insert email, publication or article] or any documentation and external links provided.
19. The trade marks Nexia INTERNATIONAL, Nexia and the Nexia logo are owned by Nexia International Limited and used under licence.
20. References to Nexia or Nexia International are to Nexia International Limited or to the “Nexia International” network of firms, as the context may dictate.
21. For more information, visit http://www.nexia.com./