Our solution development team is made up of Solution Architects, Developers, Business and Systems Analysts as well as Project managers. This allows us to look at your business from all necessary aspects and not only deliver the best possible solution for your business, but also make sure that it is integrated efficiently and effectively across all key departments.
Our services include:
Customised software solutions
- Web-based interfaces
- Mobile app development
- Windows based interfaces
- Optimisation of existing solutions
- SOAP, API, point to point, database integration
- Standardisation of integration services
- Applying security directives for secure integration
Automation and workflow
- Automation of manual business processes
- Building automated workflow solutions
Customised Development methodologies (according to client needs)
We make use of a combination of well-established frameworks, tools, technologies and methods to build and integrate the best solution for your business challenges which includes:
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Microsoft Visual Studio
We make use of a combination of well-established frameworks, tools, technologies and methods to ensure we deliver world class solutions for your business.
- TOGAF – The Open Group Architecture Framework (TOGAF) is an enterprise architecture methodology that offers a high-level framework for enterprise software development. TOGAF helps organise the development process through a systematic approach aimed at reducing errors, maintaining timelines, staying on budget and aligning IT with business units to produce quality results.
- BABOK – Business Analysis Body of Knowledge is the standard practice of business analysis. Recognised globally as the standard of business analysis, guiding business professionals within the six core knowledge areas, describing skills, deliverables and techniques required to achieve better outcomes.
- PMBOK – PMBOK is the Project Management Body of Knowledge, and it is the entire collection of processes, best practices, terminologies, and guidelines that are accepted as standard within the project management industry. PMBOK is considered valuable for companies as it helps them standardise practices across various departments, tailor processes to suit specific needs, and prevent project failures.
- DMBOK – The Data Management Body of Knowledge (DAMA-DMBOK2) presents a comprehensive view of the challenges, complexities, and value of effective data management.
- Agile/Scrum/Kanban – Frameworks that helps people, teams and organizations generate value through adaptive solutions for complex problems.
We use the Systems Life Cycle Development methodology on our development projects.