Our External Audit brochure [1090kb]
In the fast pace of business, comprehensive and objective auditing continues to be invaluable. Building trust in company reporting enhances confidence that enables business relationships and facilitates efficient investment and growth.
We offer a human-centric approach that goes beyond compliance, with an integrated structure that allows us to work seamlessly as one team. With our membership to Nexia International our reach extends through regional and national to international companies of all sizes and structures, by combining the right people with the right skills for every engagement, leveraging our collective knowledge and using consistent tools and methodologies.
Through our audit and assurance work, we deliver insight and promote transparency. We believe constructive challenge, based on mutual trust and respect, builds confidence in how organisations report to their stakeholders. We keep you up-to-date with relevant financial reporting and related legislative as well as technical changes. We give advice to maximise the potential of your business.
It is this robust approach that ensures a Nexia SAB&T audit delivers full benefits to a company, its shareholders and its other stakeholders. We use our global audit methodology incorporating the latest technology to drive an efficient and effective audit process.
How can we help you?
Our service offering:
- Assurance engagements
- Limited assurance engagements
- Audits of Performance Information
- Performance Audits
- Sarbanes-Oxley Compliance
- Specialised Audits (agreed upon procedures/factual findings)
Our greatest strength lies in our people and their commitment to exceed our clients’ expectations. We have invested substantial resources in training and recruiting quality talent. A formal system of mentorship, development and performance evaluation is in place to recognise, reward and guide our staff throughout their careers at Nexia SAB&T.
Value added services:
– Nexia SAB&T has a dedicated technical division with skilled and experienced individuals to research topics and formulate opinions on the application of accounting and legislative standards and accounting for corporate structures and actions.
– where we share information with our clients.
Monthly SAB&T Tips
– These articles are created to help put some of what we have learned to good use helping our readers get more from their small businesses.