Polygraphing and Handwriting analysis
In the determination of an Examinee’s level of deception, we follow a structured approach which is based on the elimination of interference of alternative causes of responses.
Our approach includes the following steps:
- Assess the Examinee’s ability to take the test
- Advise the Examinee of his/ her rights
- Discuss the case facts with Examinee
- Conduct acquaintance test to familiarise the Examinee with testing process
- Interpretation of results
During handwriting analysis we identify the following key characteristics, for the identification of possible forgery. It also includes the examination of documents.
- Unnatural release and addition of pressure upon writing
- Unnatural hesitations in words
- Incorrect writing sequence (conducted under microscope)
- Deciphering of obscured writing.
- Analysis of printed matter
- Document stamp impressions
- Alterations to documents
Our Fraud and Forensics Service Line Brochure [1862kb].
Our Forensics Services