Our Taxation Services brochure [3198kb]
Nexia SAB&T provide taxation services to both natural persons and statutory entities.
We OPTIMISE your Accounting services!
Taxation services are provided by skilled, experienced, and knowledgeable tax practitioners, who are up-to-date with the latest changes implemented by the South African Revenue Service (SARS) regarding:
Each of these taxes has to be submitted and paid in a specific time period. We assist our clients in submitting their returns on time, correctly and in so doing, avoids unnecessary objections and penalties being raised by SARS.
Nexia SAB&T structures their clients’ tax affairs in the most efficient manner allowed whilst adhering to all relevant legislation.
Taxation Services offered:
For further information on:
PAYE Registration requirements in South Africa
VAT Registration requirements in South Africa
Wealth creation and conservation of assets requires a holistic approach, which encompasses essential elements harmonious to financial planning and these include:
Tax Optimisation, and
Tax planning amongst many other financial facets.
Despite the truth in this statement, decisions are seldom made on their tax impact. Strong financial planning devoid of any tax consideration is at times counter-productive. As sure as death is to all, so are taxes.
An effective tax planning strategy can make a big difference in years to come. In order to ensure tax efficiency, interrogating existing financial plan from a tax perspective need to be piloted. Suffice to note that financial planning incorporates tax planning with tax optimization being the crucial component thereof.
- Liquidity planning and reviewing of existing arrangements;
- Reviewing of estate planning documents and strategies;
- Reducing the potential estate duty liability;
- Reducing any potential capital gains tax liability; and
- Efficient administration of the estate.
What Is Tax Planning?
Tax planning refers to the inquiry of a financial plan and the creation of actionable steps in light of the tax burden to ensure the plan – reduces the tax liability and amplifies the ability to contribute to retirement plans.
A tax efficient plan seeks to condense any current and future tax liabilities while ensuring that there is tax efficiency.
Fundamental principles to achieving this include, but not limited to the evaluation of one’s current and short term tax liabilities, sufficient knowledge of tax deductions and credits likely to impact your tax liability and the aptitude to understand the diverse investments and retirement plans which complement each tax filing status.
Tax planning is therefore an essential part of an individual investor’s financial plan. It considers the tax implications of individual, investment, or business decisions with an aim to ensure maximum tax efficiency.
WHAT WE CAN DO FOR YOU:
- Assessing of specific financial and economic cases;
- Taking stock of assets and estimating tax liabilities for corporate entities;
- Identifying tax obligations and risks;
- Where tax risks are identified, appropriate solutions are provided; and
- Developing tax strategies, including technology strategy to legally reduce tax liabilities, which embraces planning for current and future expenditures, timing of income and purchases;
What is tax optimization?
Aligned with the comprehension of the various tax planning elements is the notion of tax optimization, which in essence is the process of reducing one’s tax liabilities via tax-efficient choices.
There is no single ‘one size fits all’ tax optimization strategy that can be employed. Tax optimization is just but the process of making informed choices that yield the ultimate outcome for one’s current and future tax liabilities.
When you have a broad understanding of the elements of tax planning such as your tax liability, deductions, and investment options, you can make informed decisions. Part of making tax planning decisions is optimization. The way in which someone optimizes their taxes hinges on their individual financial circumstances and tax liability.
WHAT WE CAN DO FOR YOU:
- Independent tax health check/ tax function reviews;
- Tax Data Management, Analytics and Reporting;
- Identifying tax redeeming breaks which may decrease the effective tax rate by mitigating any tax inadequacies;
- Improving business and operating efficiency;
- Designing process of tax risk management strategy and tax control framework; and
- Tax functional effectiveness reviewing