https://www.nexia-sabt.co.za/wp-content/uploads/2018/11/Asset-14.png 0 0 Natascha Drechsel https://www.nexia-sabt.co.za/wp-content/uploads/2018/11/Asset-14.png Natascha Drechsel2020-08-03 06:54:342020-08-03 06:58:378 Things you need to know about online advertising policies
- The Advertising Policies apply to (1) ads and commercial content served by or purchased through Facebook, on or off the Facebook services, including ads purchased under AAAA/IAB Standard Terms and Conditions, (2) ads appearing within apps on Facebook, and (3) ads on Instagram. Your use of Facebook’s advertising products and services is part of “Facebook” under Facebook’s Statement of Rights and Responsibilities (https://www.facebook.com/legal/terms, the “SRR”) and is subject to the SRR.You may be subject to additional terms or guidelines if you use Instagram or certain Facebook advertising-related products or services.
- Advertisers are responsible for understanding and complying with all applicable laws and regulations. Failure to comply may result in a variety of consequences, including the cancellation of ads you have placed and termination of your account.
- We do not use sensitive personal data for ad targeting. Topics you choose for targeting your ad don’t reflect the personal beliefs, characteristics or values of the people who use Facebook or Instagram.
- Once displayed, ads are public information. Ads may be re-shared and accessed outside of the targeted audience, including from the Facebook Page running the ads or within Facebook Products. If users have interacted with your ad, your ad may remain on Facebook products (for example, shared until the users delete it or visible to users through their account tools). If your ad is a political ad, it will be displayed in our Ad Archive. This means that Facebook may display (at no cost to you) and provide access to the ad content and creative, as well as information about the ad campaign (such as total spend and delivery data) for a period of seven (7) years from the completion of your order. Facebook may disclose your advertising content, and all information associated with your advertising, to a governmental entity or body if Facebook believes that disclosure would assist in a lawful investigation.
- If you are managing ads on behalf of other advertisers, each advertiser or client must be managed through separate ad accounts. You must not change the advertiser or client associated with an established ad account; set up a new account. You are responsible for ensuring that each advertiser complies with these Advertising Policies.
- We reserve the right to reject, approve or remove any ad for any reason, in our sole discretion, including ads that negatively affect our relationship with our users or that promote content, services, or activities, contrary to our competitive position, interests, or advertising philosophy.
- For policies that require prior written permission, Facebook or a Facebook Company may grant these permissions.
- These policies are subject to change at any time without notice.