Brief Description of this Job
This is an application to start your articles with Nexia SAB&T, once you have completed your SAICA HONOURS /CTA/PDGA at an accredited SAICA University.
The candidate should attach their: certified ID, Matric Certificate, Academic Record to date & CV.
- Grade 12
- Proficient on Microsoft Office
- BCom Accounting Degree (1st year of Tertiary Education)
ONLY candidates who are studying Accounting, following the CA stream, through a SAICA accredited University.
- Participate in audit engagements
- Work effectively as a team member, sharing responsibility & providing support
- Communicating and updating senior team members on progress
- Preparing and attending meetings with target management teams
- Preparing reports and schedules
- Develop and maintain productive working relationships with team members
- Accounts for the entity’s transactions, including non-routine transactions
- Building working relationships with Audit team
- Contribute towards securing the best talent at the firm
- Act ethically and in accordance with the rules of professional conduct
- Engage with the team and ask questions
You will serve your articles in our External Audit service line. During this time you will be required to write TWO qualifying Board Exams.
- 1st exam (QE1): written in January of your first year
- 2nd exam (PPE): written in November of your second year.
You are required to work 3600 core hours during your three years.
You will need to sign a THREE YEAR full term training contract with Nexia SAB&T.