Brief Description of this Job
This is an application to start your articles with Nexia SAB&T, once you have completed your SAICA HONOURS /CTA/PDGA at an accredited SAICA University.
The candidate should attach their: Certified ID, Academic Record to date & CV.
- Grade 11 & 12 (Trials followed by Finals)
- Proficient on Microsoft Office
ONLY students who are considering Accountancy as a career will be considered for this programme.
- Candidates must have MATHS CORE and ENGLISH as a C+ symbol and above. (65% and above).
- They must also have applied/applying to study Accounting following the CA stream through a SAICA accredited University.
- Work effectively as a team member, share responsibility & support
- Communicating and updating senior team members on progress
- Preparing and attending meetings with target management teams
- Preparing reports and schedules, as needed
- Accounts for the entity’s transactions
- Asset verification
- Data capturing and cross referencing
- Building relationships with audit team
- Contribute towards securing the best talent at the firm
- Act ethically and in accordance with the rules of professional conduct
- Engage with the team and ask questions
You will serve your articles in our External Audit service line. During this time you will be required to write TWO qualifying Board Exams.
- 1st exam (QE1): written in January of your first year
- 2nd exam (PPE): written in November of your second year.
You are required to work 3600 core hours during your three years.
You will need to sign a THREE YEAR full term training contract with Nexia SAB&T