Senior Marketing Officer: Centurion
Closing date for applications: 31 July 2022
Marketing Senior Marketing Officer July 2022
WHO WE ARE: COMPANY DESCRIPTION:
At Nexia SAB&T we dream big, and we deliver! We value creativity, persistence, and innovation – passionately believing that through teamwork that we can all reach greater heights. Since 1994, we have been innovating and changing the game of how auditors are seen and work.
- Minimum education: relevant BCOM in Marketing Management or Equivalent marketing qualification
- Minimum applicable experience: Minimum 5 years, with Team management
- Experience in Financial industry will be an advantage
- Brand Strategy: Development and implementation across all 9 offices. (Focus on BTL)
- Brand Management: Overall responsibility for brand management and corporate identity
- Marketing strategy: Research and create strategy for all Service Lines, across 9 provinces. Include B2B & B2C.
- Overseeing implementation of the Marketing Strategy – including campaigns, events, digital marketing, and public relations.
- Marketing budget: Compile the company’s marketing budget and reconcile quarterly.
- Monitoring ongoing campaign spend against the budget, keeping accurate records and highlighting where variances occur.
- Monitor and report on effectiveness of marketing communications – both internal and external.
- Manage and improve lead generation of campaigns, measuring of results.
- Direct Mail marketing – create informative articles to send to clients. Create ways of increasing the database. Review bounce rates and unsubscribes with team.
- Working with the service line heads – enabling them to meet their objectives by providing them with appropriate marketing tools, materials and presentations.
- Guiding the day-to-day activities of the Marketing Team. Weekly meeting, monitoring and delegating tasks with team.
- Ensuring that the Marketing Objectives are implemented by the Marketing Team.
- Manage social media presence and direct programs to improve social media reputation and recognition.
- Using the marketing mix for the firm’s marketing communications (as determined by the approved budget and annual plan).
- Writing copy for all marketing collateral, including brochures, letters, emails and websites (together with service lines).
- Working closely with design agencies and other outsourced service providers relating to the marketing function, specifically for B2C campaigns.
- Maintaining effective internal communication to ensure that all relevant key players are kept informed of marketing objectives & strategy.
- Undertaking continuous analysis of competitive environment and consumer trends. Adapt strategy and update Management.
- Recruitment and selection of new members of the marketing team.
- Ensuring staffing levels are maintained to complete all aspects of the company’s marketing strategy
- Reporting on all marketing activities to the Executive Committee, attending OPSCO meetings each month and brief on strategy ahead.
- Setting development goals for marketing staff and assisting them in attaining these, including interim reviews and planning training for the year to attend, in line with portfolios.
- Working closely with other Service Line Heads on company or Service line projects.
- Understanding the business and writing the content/imagery/diagrams together with the service lines.
- Analysing potential Strategic partner relationships for company marketing.
- Internal staff events – (public holidays & ie. Secretaries/bosses day events), look at opportunities to create internal wellness socials and source novelty gifts to link to the theme.
- Internal Marketing Reps – representative from each office, coordinate with them on hosting events at each office, sourcing items for those offices, photography from the offices to use on social media. Inclusion for all campaigns.
- Our business APP – load and design articles, review additional features.
- TECHNICAL ( L&D) – soft skills presenting (Business writing & Professional Skills)
- FOUNDATION (CSI) – strategy around marketing CSI, updating of website, communication of involvement with various affiliations.
- MAURITIUS website and social media – strategy around marketing services, updating website (SEO) and social media with team member. (Update documents/brochures/print media)
- Google my Business & Bing my Business – strategy around updating information. Loading onto both sites.
- NAMIBIA website – still to develop. Similar services, but tailor made for the Namibian office. Loading articles/designing/SEO/SEM – in conjunction with Graphic Designer.
- Muslim Views – coordinating articles being written each month. Proof reading & re-branding into THINK FINANCE article for website.
- Website – WordPress proficient – continual update & SEO. Strategy on improved traffic to website. Content and layout. Google AdWords and PPC knowledge beneficial.
- HR Careers articles – sourcing articles and referring to Graduate Recruitment to tailor make articles for the Careers portal on the website.
- Company Wellness – continually reviewing and collaborating with HR to improve wellness within the firm and improve morale. i.e. Unique Employee awards.
- Events – Create and coordinate (whether hybrid/virtual/in person).
- CRM – reviewing how to tailor make this platform to suit our staff.
- Tenders – reviewing and adapting how to analyse statistics on success rates. Condense and summarise stats for review for Directors.
- ‘Contact us’ manage the website queries and all 9 offices in-boxes – respond and forward to relevant staff.
- Creative Agencies – ATL campaigns, the ability to work with and direct briefs to agencies to achieve outcomes.
SKILLS AND BEHAVIOURAL ATTRIBUTES
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven experience developing marketing plans and campaigns
- Strong project management, multitasking, and decision-making skills
- Metrics-driven marketing mind with eye for creativity
- Knowledge of digital marketing techniques and platforms, including Google Ads, Direct Mailing, social media, SEO and WordPress.
- Knowledge of media production, communication and dissemination techniques and methods. This includes alternative ways to inform and entertain via written, oral, and visual media.
- Knowledge of design techniques, tools, and principles involved in the production of marketing materials.