Nexia SAB&T BEE Services’ consultants are able to assist organisations with the development of B-BBEE strategies that comprise practicable, long and short-term goals for each of the evaluation elements that apply to their clients in order to ultimately attain and maintain their desired B-BBEE status levels.
Nexia SAB&T BEE Services is able to take on the roles and responsibilities of an in-house B-BBEE Department and provide services that include ensuring all B-BBEE information is kept up-to-date such as:
- Advising on changes to B-BBEE legislation and/or compliance requirements
- Identifying opportunities to improve B-BBEE status level through specific actions or initiatives
- Maintaining a repository of valid supplier status level certificates and following up with suppliers as these near expiration date
- Maintaining verification evidence in preparation for the next B-BBEE verification
- Monitoring adherence to B-BBEE targets set for recruitment, procurement, investment and donations etc.
- Regularly reporting on the achievement of B-BBEE targets set by the organisation
- B-BBEE Strategy Development
Any company that is consulted to cannot be verified by SAB&T BEE Services, as this would constitute a conflict of interest.
Nexia SAB&T BEE Services continues to keep abreast of all the latest changes in B-BBEE environment and regularly provides its clients with updates, at workshops or training sessions.