Nexia SAB&T offer comprehensive computerised bookkeeping solutions by trained accounting staff who work either from client’s offices or their local Nexia SAB&T branch. Outsourcing allows clients to allocate more management time to run their businesses and increase profits rather than spending it on this mundane albeit skilled and necessary function.
A director or consultant, will review client’s financial information and provide relevant reports to help run their business, through outsourcing clients get access to advice and service from highly experienced individuals at a fraction of the cost of employing someone of equal experience.
Clients remain in control of their business and choose which of the range of accounting services provided by Nexia SAB&T they require:
- Accounting software set-up and training
- Bank reconciliations
- Budgeting, cash flow projections and profit forecast
- Creditors ledger
- Debtors (sales) ledger
- VAT services, including assistance with VAT audits
- General ledger maintenance and preparation
- Preparation of monthly management accounts
- Graphical analysis of information
- Payroll administration and submission of statutory returns
- Preparation of annual financial statements
- Preparation of audit files for external auditors