The Vuvuzela Hotline (Pty) Ltd (‘Vuvuzela’) has been in operation since 2005 and facilitates the whistleblower function within your organization by providing the means for people to raise their voices about ethical or criminal issues in the workplace in a clear and effective manner.
The implementation of an anonymous feedback system such as the Vuvuzela Hotline is seen as a best corporate governance practice tool, in terms of the King III report on Corporate Governance.
All reports will be handled by a team of highly trained advisors. The advisors are subjected to stringent security clearances on a continued basis to ensure a secure and professional service.
Experienced forensic analysts will assess each call and provide you with a detailed and timely report that will include suggestions on next steps that can be taken to deal with the specific issue and manage your organisation’s risk exposure proactively.
The Vuvuzela Difference
- The Vuvuzela Hotline Management Team has more than 23 years Contact Centre experience and also more than 40 years corporate experience. The team complements each other extremely well and is ideally suited to meet and exceed any Contact Centre and technological integration challenge.
- The team provides a multi-disciplinary service that helps organisations detect, prevent and combat fraud and corruption through a multiplicity of supportive actions.
- In compliance with a culture that is young, entrepreneurial, forthright and patriotic, our staff are employed, not only for their talent, but also for their professionalism, ethics and top intellectual capacity.
- We place great emphasis on the development needs of our staff. Highly specialized training is given to all staff at all levels, to ably equip them to exceed client expectations.
- Our staff are trained in providing efficient, pro-active and distinctly personalized services at all times.
- It is our belief that the success of an anonymous disclosure hotline is a factor of top management commitment to the initiative and stakeholder awareness and understanding of the concept.
- We also strongly support the letter and spirit of the Protected Disclosures Act of 2000 and believe that we can play an important role in ensuring higher levels of awareness and understanding with regards to the potential protection this Act can afford to whistleblowers.
For more information contact us on: email@example.com