Your Tax Deadlines for July 2021
- 1 July – Start of Filing Season 2021 for Individuals (Non-Provisional)
- 1 July – Start of Filing Season 2021 for Individuals (Provisional) & Trusts
- 7 July – Monthly Pay-As-You-Earn (PAYE) submissions and payments
- 23 July – Value-Added Tax (VAT) manual submissions and payments
- 29 July – Excise Duty payments
- 30 July – Corporate Income Tax (CIT) Provisional Tax Payments where applicable
- 30 July – Value-Added Tax (VAT) electronic submissions and payments.
Disclaimer: The information provided herein should not be used or relied on as professional advice. No liability can be accepted for any errors or omissions nor for any loss or damage arising from reliance upon any information herein. Always contact your professional adviser for specific and detailed advice.